Change...EM1 content

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If my current buyer falls through you can make an offer. New wheels are on the car for Baltimore IA =)

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its soooo purty lol. Sexy ass ride you got there man, I'm loving everything about it haha

marcp24

5+ Year Member
Nice em1 ur on em1crew right? Think I've seen this ride before. What's plans for it next?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Jcivic169

5+ Year Member
Wow, You thread is so Motivating lol Car is Looking Super Fresh, keep up the Exellent Work....

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks =) And yes, I'm on EM1Crew...same user name.

This is the latest change...
16x7 Work RSZ-R's w/ 215/45/16 Bridgestone Potenza RE-11's

Decipher

Registered VIP
Dude, your car changes shoes more than my wife. I hate you. Still selling the starks?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if the starks are for sale still, i wanna know a price. i kinda want baller winter wheels/track wheels. next seasons summer set up cant do winter or track

i could of sworn i posted in here before, i love the car!

Last edited:

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks folks =) I will confirm with the potential buyer on the Starks. At the moment they are currently "Pending." And if they end up on the market I will send out the last offer I was given and go from there with potential buyers =)

00civicEXrider

:clap: I have to say man, its pretty cool how you and your wife both drive em1's. Those cars are so clean, makes any Honda owner proud.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks =) And I guess I didnt post up that we sold the MR EM1 and replaced it with an FBP.

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good man. where is portsmouth va? im in salem/roanoke/giles. love to meet up sometime and see your Si's.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks guys =)

OTiS- Portsmouth is in Hampton Roads...close to Chesapeake, Norfolk, VB...

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if the starks are for sale still, i wanna know a price.
- You sir have been PM'd

Not much to update really. But I did pick up a Spoon c/k plug cover and removed the Spoon torque damper in favor of Hasport mounts. Also picked up a slim fan so I can put on the KiddRacing header here soon.

Now I am sure that if you have read through you know I am some what of a Spoonahaulic so I had to pick up a couple of parts that feed that =)

Authentic Spoon racing team jacket-

B Series Spoon VC, signed ;)

S2000 Spoon VC, yeah you guessed it- signed.