CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
*UPDATED REGULARLY*

Page 8 - EM Racing c-pillar bar
Page 9 - Strup 4-1 header, magnaflow catalytic converter, a'pexi WS2 exhaust install
Page 11 - interior stripped and painted
Page 12 - Fujita cold air intake and 6000k HIDs
Page 15 - JDM B16A swap
Page 16 - New clutch, pressure plate, and vtec conversion harness
Page 19 - brake booster vacuum, canon plugs, fuel rail lines tucked
Page 20 - headlight harnesses tucked
Page 22 - New alternator, sub and amp rewired
Page 23 - Carbing rear strut tower bar
Page 27 - OEM heater duct
Page 30 - Wink mirror
Page 32 - ACCIDENT =(
Page 36 - Function and Form type 1 coilovers
Page 38 - Rebuild of the front end
Page 40 - Baseline dyno
Page 41 - Rolled front fenders
Page 42 - Exhaust manifold gasket / brake pads
Page 46 - Innovative motor mounts / Skunk2 Pro series camber kit
Page 47 - Konig Candy's 15x7.5" +30 offset with Yokohama S-drive's 195/50/15

Red EG hatch project is scrapped. Long story short, previous owner wants/needs a hatchback bad...He's co-owner to bar downtown with a good friend of mine who i happen to owe some money to...Debt squashed between us with the trade off of the hatch.
CHiLD back in a white coupe...that's how it was meant to be i guess

11-19-08
picked up for $1000

11/25/08

12/1/08

1-7-09

1-10-09

1-11-09

1-12-09

1-13-09

1-15-09

1-20-09

1-21-09

1-26-09

2-2-09

2-3-09

2-17-09

The reason for having to get some wheels asap.

2-18-09

Last edited:

95SiDanO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not too shabby for 2 grand..does it have a clean title? it'll look better once its headlights and taillights are replaced, overall not bad though

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not bad, just get OEM lights and different rims. Looks like a good basis for a project though, good luck!

biglou954

Heyyyy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea bro its not that bad! a good project though!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
motor wasn't blow when i picked it up.....it wasn't in good shape at all though. I was gonna rebuild it, but it blew in less than a week at 40 mph. I was expecting to fix it all anyway, so i wasn't sweatin' it. It was a pretty good deal, plus i didnt want payments on another car. Just came out of a 05 DC5 type S.

Rawkout

5+ Year Member
doesnt look as half as bad as you make it out to be, even though it clearly neds some love ;). i was almost gonna say the engine bay looks prety clean!! haha good luck

Rawkout

5+ Year Member
o yeah one question, did you already know or assume the b16 needed work? even though you said you were planning on doing it anyways. im just kinda curious

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey Child, what service were you in? If I remember correctly you were in the military. What happend to the coupe?

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your crazy bro that car has madd potential.. That paint is clean and the bay looks good.. headlights , wing, wheels, lip, boost!

edit- i wish you still had the takata's

takata harness's are still baller in my book

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o yeah one question, did you already know or assume the b16 needed work? even though you said you were planning on doing it anyways. im just kinda curious
I knew it as soon as i checked out the car before buying it. Then i took it to my mechanic for confirmation . I didnt have the money to fix it and build it then, so i drove it the way it was.

Hey Child, what service were you in? If I remember correctly you were in the military. What happend to the coupe?
yeah I was in the Air Force. I got out in '05. Did my time and im done. I miss the money, but could care less for everything else. My 99 coupe actually got repossessed after i got out. Life was a lil rough at first.

your crazy bro that car has madd potential.. That paint is clean and the bay looks good.. headlights , wing, wheels, lip, boost!

edit- i wish you still had the takata's

takata harness's are still baller in my book
The potential and the price is what made me buy the car =) And thats basically what im looking to do to the car. Interior is great too, carpet is just a lil messed up. I'm kinda spoiled now from my old civic and the rsx-s' so i guess thats why the lil things bother me with this car.

oh yeah, still got them Takatas too =) I couldn't let em go. I wont put em in until I have a race seat though

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well the car has sat like this for quite awhile after driving home one night and leaking all my oil killing my LS engine. Started to neglect it after while and nearly gave up on it, but its about time to spend some money again. Car is at the shop finally awaiting a B16A from hmotorsonline so in a week or two ill actually get back to modding.

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im in on this. Looks like youll have fun with it.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I like it man minus the tails. Sucks to hear the motor blew but like you said, its a "project"