ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Very nice pickup. I really loved my EJ8 and wouldn't mind having it back someday or at least finding another in great shape. Good luck with the mods.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome, cant wait to see what you do with her...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do a '99 '00 front end man. Personally I hate the bumpers of the '96 through '98.
Almost all the hatches I come across have a 99-00 front. I'm going to keep it true to its model and stay 96-98.

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cant wait to see more child. great to have you back. as you know im subscribed. any immidiate plans?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good, that's gotta be a sedan grill though correct?

kingjmack

94 EX Pimp
Man, I can't wait to see the progress on this build! The level you built your ej to before it got jacked has me anxious at the progress of this ek. Good Luck!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how many miles?
136k not too bad.

cant wait to see more child. great to have you back. as you know im subscribed. any immidiate plans?
:D For now im just cleaning and taking most of it apart to inspect any underlying damage. (i dont like surprises) I want to pick up an SiR lip, new headlights, CTR wing with some adjustable brackets, and then turn to suspension and wheels.

looks good, that's gotta be a sedan grill though correct?
i believe so. The fitment was not only crooked initially, but it seems a tiny bit smaller than what it should be. I'll be replacing it anyway with a paint matched Si or CTR grill

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Back into cleaning mode.....and a lil bit of organization for the inevitable wire tuck to come.

OMG i hate dirt...

hand cleaned with a lil bit of Simple Green...i still need to super clean it and power wash out the bay. Also removed all the little clips and brackets that i deemed unnecessary since i'll be wire tucking eventually.

One of two piles of thick dirt and grime in my bay.....ugh

and one "blah" shot

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome back...

cant wait to see what u do to this one..

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i believe so. The fitment was not only crooked initially, but it seems a tiny bit smaller than what it should be. I'll be replacing it anyway with a paint matched Si or CTR grill
Sounds like a good plan, I just noticed because the car looked virtually untouched. Looking forward to watching this one develop, I remember the white EK you had way back in the day.

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
i cant wait until you start ripping into this i loved ur ej but this is super clean.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like a good plan, I just noticed because the car looked virtually untouched. Looking forward to watching this one develop, I remember the white EK you had way back in the day.
oh man, super duper classic days haha. I transitioned from body kits to a spoon lip back then. I always wanted a hatchback but could never find one worth fixing.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hey man, once you're done with your wire tuck.. wanna come do mine!? =)

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Child is back, ur the reason I even started moding my ej1. Cause I loved ur coupe.

Subscribed for sure! Glwb