CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Im guessing that simple green is a cleaner? lol ive been wanting to clean the s**t outta my bay, but last time i tried i got water in the motor somewhere and it ran like s**t for a couple days

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey man, once you're done with your wire tuck.. wanna come do mine!? =)
Its pretty easy....just time consuming, and addictive. when i started on my coupe, it just made me want to tuck/hide/remove more and more lol

Child is back, ur the reason I even started moding my ej1. Cause I loved ur coupe.

Subscribed for sure! Glwb
:thumbs up

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im guessing that simple green is a cleaner? lol ive been wanting to clean the s*** outta my bay, but last time i tried i got water in the motor somewhere and it ran like s*** for a couple days
yeah its a cleaner/degreaser. works pretty good. Its best when you spray it and then wipe the areas down with a wet cloth. Simple green usually breaks up a lot of the caked on messes, so that's why i use it.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cleaning dirt out from under places nobody would ever see without taking stuff apart is good for the soul. Makes you feel better knowing it's REALLY clean. I get sucked into it and suddenly four hours have gone by just wiping stuff down with degreaser wipes and when it's all put back together, barely looks any different lol

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ yeah. My dirt though seemed to be cooking a bit under this texas heat. Gave the garage a lil strange smell. Its much better now. But ill be taking the seats out and rear panels tonight for a deep cleaning...i can't help myself lol

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm saying one of the first mods from someone in your position should be security.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm saying one of the first mods from someone in your position should be security.
:thumbs up in the works...and obviously wont be discussed. Man i hate thieves, makes you live life differently all over some a*****e

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where do you keep your car at night???...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
=)

...not in small gated apartments

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont think wrong man lol, i was just wondering cause i see you have it inside a garage, and then thought how did the white one get stolen...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no garage before....i was in some bad apartments on a bad side of town. At the time, i was saving up to get into a nice home away from all the f*cktards. They just got to me before i could get away. My car was towed and then hacked to bits. driving it away would'nt have worked...and since there was a towing service working directly with the apts, it doesn't look suspicious when a car is getting towed off with alarms blaring or anything. Also didnt help that i was on the backside of the building on the 3rd floor. I dont know how many times i went fully sprinting outta my apt to check on my car.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**king thieves man, well at least now your going to be able to sleep at night knowing your car is in a garage...:thumbs up

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ready to see what happens here. Really nice pick up. Glad to see your keeping the original front!!!!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cleaning continues.... pressure washed a bunch of nasty dirt from under the car. It looked like rust at first.
also sprayed the muffler a plain silver

Dim and burned out lights gotta go...

super dirty panels...had to clean em all. Puts a lighter load on my air fresheners

cleaned up the gauge cluster plastic glass as well

I used plain bulbs, no ambers, and i didnt re-use the blue rubber covers on the bulbs so they have sort of a 4300k output visually

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That body is just so damn clean looking in all the pics! When are you planning on dropping it!?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Putting money side for some coilovers right now. Then I'll get rid of these bicycle wheels I'm riding on. I figured I'll do the cheaper stuff later. Saving up is usually a pain

EJ1SWAG

Damn bro this thing is a gem. Don't find them like this very often lol. I can't wait to see where you go on this build.

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks great man. stupid question but what all do u have to watch out for when you preassure wash a bay? what coilovers u lookin into?

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
The car is really clean and i cant wait to see what you do to it. I thought i was mad an upset when i got my cd player stolen but if my car would of been gone i would of most likely cried lol.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A drop will make the bicycle tires look better though. Makes everything look better lol