CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks great man. stupid question but what all do u have to watch out for when you preassure wash a bay? what coilovers u lookin into?
Id stay away from the distributor cap. You dont want to end up getting loads of water in there. the pressure can make things loose or disconnect and then you've got water in the wrong places.
For coilovers, I may go back to some FnF type 1's again. I dont plan on tracking this car at all so I dont need a setup with all the bells and whistles. They ride great even being slammed and perfectly at a conservative drop.

The car is really clean and i cant wait to see what you do to it. I thought i was mad an upset when i got my cd player stolen but if my car would of been gone i would of most likely cried lol.
I was pretty mad, but mostly because I spent soo many days and nights to fix and re-fix my last ride. Money is money, all the hard work was lost.

A drop will make the bicycle tires look better though. Makes everything look better lol
thats what I'm thinking too. Even my wife made a joke to me asking me if I'm finished setting the hatch up for the next flood. Lol

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats what I'm thinking too. Even my wife made a joke to me asking me if I'm finished setting the hatch up for the next flood. Lol
haha even the wife knows whats up

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sweeeeet. I want a quick release :(

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sick! have you ran a carfax on it?

92_cx_hatch

HoldOnNotDoneAccelerating
MINT

love the low miles (well for a honda, they run FOREVER)
super jelly of that quick release wheel

looks like lots and lots of fun! (i hope this one doesn't cause any headaches for ya!)

good luck bro!!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sick! have you ran a carfax on it?
Its been in one accident, front end. Wasn't major, I've seen the before photos of it all. My front end accident in my last coupe was a lot worse. No frame damage :thumbs up

Nice clean hatch Child. Can't wait for the drop
Might be awhile. Im jumping on all the little bits and pieces that annoy me first, along with some layers of security
MINT
love the low miles (well for a honda, they run FOREVER)
super jelly of that quick release wheel
looks like lots and lots of fun! (i hope this one doesn't cause any headaches for ya!)
good luck bro!!
I hope so too. Already ran into a wiring issue with the head unit they had installed in the car. They did a horrible job and it was draining the battery with the car off. Yanked that hack job out of the car. Riding soundless in the meantime.

Works Bell hub shipped out today from EvasiveMotorsports (great people btw)
Been working on unlooming the wiring harness and sorting stuff out for tucking and security

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Security would be my first big buy if I was you. I loved ur coupe.
security is/has already been the first thing to be purchased....this quick release is an ADDED layer. I'm not going to post my security measures, that would be retarded lol. The quick release is pretty obvious though.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
works bell hub w/out cover

works bell rapfix quick release

horn wired up and cover installed

took out the upper gauge cluster lights

i love authentic ish...

got bored, started tucking some things.
windshield washer lines
windshield washer bottle
driver's side headlight harness
winshield wiper motor wires
A/C wires redirected for a cleaner look

only line that's left in the bay until i can pick up a mil-spec harness
(need some more electrical tape to wrap this end up)

Working on making the car comfortable and reliable before cosmetics. I'll probably pick up little creature comforts while im saving up for a motor, wheels, and suspension. I'm enjoying this virtually silent gas saving go-kart

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been thinking of doing the while sir look but also debating on going with spoon sports piece. After being in tokyo at the spoon sports corp and type one shop I really respect their products and passion.