CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Sooooooo f**kin' clean. Clean my EJ man pleeeeease!

Decipher

Registered VIP
You run that throttle body open like that? How's it sound? Looking good, BTW. That's some professional looking lighting you've got going on in these photographs. Kudos on all of it, the car and the shots!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he is a photographer for a living...haha!

Decipher

Registered VIP
Yea, I gathered that from their quality, his avatar, and the little tag on the photos. I can still compliment the man! Can't I?

mal2000si

5+ Year Member
Wow, took a second look at all your pics in the thread....

Man I thought I worked hard cleaning stuff. Good work man, ima have to try some of that degreaser when I get back in town!

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Are you using any lighting with your camera or is that just the camera/room combo making those pictures look so great?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You run that throttle body open like that? How's it sound? Looking good, BTW. That's some professional looking lighting you've got going on in these photographs. Kudos on all of it, the car and the shots!
naw, i dont run it open. I left if open for the pics to show some of the things i cleaned and removed. Thanks for the photos comments :thumbs up

mal2000si said:
Wow, took a second look at all your pics in the thread....

Man I thought I worked hard cleaning stuff. Good work man, ima have to try some of that degreaser when I get back in town!
yeah, simple green works wonders. I just do a full wipe down of everything that's all cruddy when i get bored or something instead of trying to fully clean it all at once. After you hit it a couple of times, its pretty spotless. Throw some wax on to make future clean up a breeze and away ya go

mal2000si

5+ Year Member
True dat mayne! I always wax my rims (white) so brake dust won't cake on and wipes right off.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dayum, love that dubstep, Massive tune yo and nice cameras.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Must have been a busy weekend for you. you always have an update from over the weekend...hmm your holdin out i think!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha. Yeah, photoshoots and all, plus i'm trying to get my money right for some wheels and tires. Got the wife's birthday coming up in a week too

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can check out things on my flickr. I need to upload more. I've been busy and i keep forgetting to upload

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ENKEI
2 of 4 wheels purchased. Gotta ball on a budget lol