Civic out of commission...new ride!

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First of all, I haven't been in awhile, been really busy with school and work. Well, my civic is out of commission for awhile. I ran a compression test on my cylinders, and I think I either I blew my head gasket, which I hope is the problem, or my piston rings are fried. Anyways, I need to be able to drive around to get to work and school so I bought a 2008 Infiniti G37s and wanted to show it off. Color is Blue Slate. Enjoy!!

Put some Eibachs on...

Living together in harmony!! Need to wash the civic!!

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
mmm lol how much did that set ya back if you dont mind me asking?

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got it for $30k. KBB put it at $32k. After tax/title and all that other BS, it came out to $35k. Put $10k down, and my payments are at about $400/mo. I wanted to wait another year to buy, but some things can't wait. =)

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn not bad at all. Got any fun plans for it?

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn not bad at all. Got any fun plans for it?
Thanks! I wanna get the vossen cv1 rims and maybe the Zele grill and front lip. Thinking about going twin turbo in a few years when warranty is up and its paid off.

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the g35's better but good pick up
I wanted the 35 when I was younger. Couldnt afford it so I got the civic. Fell in love with 37 when it came out.

Tek-C