Civteck's winter cleanout

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Going to be updating this as i cleanout my garage, shed and storage locker. Going to be all B series as my build was done before K swaps were all the hype.

All parts avail for pickup on the NJ shore, will meet within reason for things

GSR cams i believe 96, surface rusting on cap surfaces from sitting in plastic and cam box, NO pitting or grooves i can clean with wd and scotchbrite and take another pic if concerned. Shipping will be @ $20 so asking $120 shipped

RSR B-series header has been welded to adjust length, has 02 bung. I bought this on a car i used for transportation to work then totaled $100 picked up will ship at buyer's expense

Steel weld on bungs, extras i bought for my build $5ea

Sent from my boujea ass phone

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Added parts, WOO HOOOO!!!!!

Hard ass to find youngsters need to google this s**t... Jim Fab mounts for EG/DA etc chassis.. i do not have the bushings for these they were lost 3 houses ago... rear firewall 'L' bracket mount and both torque mounts, (1 is pictured the other is on my EG) will remove and ship as a set when sold.. lets say $200 obo shipped

EG fog plates, what you see is what i have $40 shipped
Sent from my boujea ass phone

Poly shock mounts 4, enough for front or rear, $10 shipped

Torque mount with energy suspension insert installed $20 shipped

Sway bar mounts with ES bushings cant remember if this was for my type R bar or blox rear bar, either way $20 shipped

Last edited: