ClubCivic.com Store

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I REALLY wish that there was a t-shirt style for girls. I have a birthmark on my shoulder that I don't like to show off (too many questions, it's not a third nipple you assholes :roll: ) but the only shirts availble are two sleeveless shirts that are nearly identical. :???: Any hope on a baby doll style girl's tee?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
NOFX said:
I REALLY wish that there was a t-shirt style for girls. I have a birthmark on my shoulder that I don't like to show off (too many questions, it's not a third nipple you assholes :roll: ) but the only shirts availble are two sleeveless shirts that are nearly identical. :???: Any hope on a baby doll style girl's tee?
added a baby-t

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow, looks like a few things got added. Finally more for girls too. Thanks Jay Jay. :thumbs up

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
no problem if you see anything on cafepress that you would want the cc logo on for some reason let me know and ill add it ;)

ryanM

so do we get one of the CC supporter banners if we buy stuff from the store? i think we should :lol:

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just to make sure, CC decals are available via tunersports right? Because I'm about to order some right now 8)

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
radarblips said:
Just to make sure, CC decals are available via tunersports right? Because I'm about to order some right now 8)
Edit: Just ordered them, about time huh? :lol:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
so do we get one of the CC supporter banners if we buy stuff from the store? i think we should :lol:
haha same Q

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
why not just donate $1? ;)

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey jay jay, is it possible for me to wear one, and take a picture, then you can put it up on there, so that way people will know how it will look on an actual person...LOL