1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

ClubCivic Facebook Page!

Discussion in 'Site News' started by XpL0d3r, Apr 28, 2015.

1. XpL0d3r

XpL0d3r What Civic? Staff Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

ClubCivic.com is on social media! (finally! :lol:)

>> Check out our page, and -> :like: <- us on Facebook! <<

We'll be updating the page with site updates, deals from the ClubCivic / TunerSports store, and general Civic-related news.
    Feel free to submit photos of your ride to the page, and invite other Civic enthusiasts as well!

--ClubCivic Staff

2. ImportFan1

ImportFan1 Super Moderator Staff Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

:like:

3. young_

young_ out on bail Staff Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

Awesome job, Sean! I'll be sure to share the page soon

4. XpL0d3r

XpL0d3r What Civic? Staff Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Shaun** :lol: It's okay though, my email at work has my name in it, and people constantly spell it differently. One guy called me Tony the other day (wtf), so I responded in calling him Paul, even though that was not his name.

And thanks! To be honest, this was previously set up by Justin so I can't take credit in creating it -- just have been updating it and trying to get some traffic to it. :thumbs up

young_ likes this.
  5. connies96hatchie

connies96hatchie Reinvent Your Shell! Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

What was wrong with the other one? Was it not affliated with the current one?

6. XpL0d3r

It was never affiliated with us, or whoever owns it has not gotten back to me to take over it. It's a phony. :lol:

7. connies96hatchie

connies96hatchie Reinvent Your Shell! Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Had a lot of the old feels on it.