Clutch pedal on floor

civic402Lx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
see?? told ya..... j/k
my mc reservoir were filled with black fluid before i replaced it...all the thread i found regarding clutch cylinder they all said to replace BOTH master and slave, especially if they are original parts and have never been change..

ghost_xero

The Civic of Civics
yup thats what i had...black s**t all in it....looked like that black alien s**t from x-files

civic402Lx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude, i just notice you live in Indianapolis..i'm down south by Bloomington..well Bedford actually..

ghost_xero

The Civic of Civics
f**k thats far like 2 1/2 hours....one more question guys.....the knob/rod that comes with slave...the knob end faces away from slave right? thats how it was on the original just wanna be sure it was on right in the first place cause u never know.

RonJ

Banned
f**k thats far like 2 1/2 hours....one more question guys.....the knob/rod that comes with slave...the knob end faces away from slave right? thats how it was on the original just wanna be sure it was on right in the first place cause u never know.
The knob end fits into a concave depression in the clutch release fork.

ghost_xero

The Civic of Civics
clutch issue....mission complete

thank you evryone for the input...went ahead and finished it up this morn took about 45 minutes including bleed and getting the damn slave to line up right for the bolts......

RonJ

Banned
Three threads merged. Please only make one thread per topic.

Last edited:

deschlong

5+ Year Member
RonJ, how do you feel about aftermarket/Autozone parts for use as replacements for master/slave? Dependable enough? I have to do mine in the near future (found a dribble by the inside firewall), so just wondering about quality vs. price.

ghost_xero

The Civic of Civics
yes i fixed it...and dude autozone is where i got my parts....they work fine....now to get an alignment

civic402Lx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member