clutch pedal pressure change

EG2 LX

was driving my car last night clutch felt normal, got in it this morning an the pressure was noticeably different. clutch still grabbing fine, and all that. just wanna know why the pressure changed. thanks in advance

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
I have the same issue with mine sometimes.... after a while you start to question if its not your foot! But to be honest I have no idea, pressure plate maby?!

EG2 LX

nah its something hydraulic. nothing with the tranny it engages fine no slipping or anything. maybe a slave cylinder? any feedback pleeeeease...

91RaceCar

The temperature, weather, humidity, water ect. If it is different while driving and having trouble engaging, which you said was fine, that could be your push rod. If you run your car hard or smoke the clutch or floor it or whatever, that will make it feel different. If there isn't any problem with shifting then you are fine as long as the clutch goes back to feeling normal most of the time. Like I said, driving and weather can easily effect it. Hope that helps because you didn't really explain yourself at all.

EG2 LX

i found a leak on the boot around the clutch master cylinder right behind the clutch pedal. bought new clutch master cylinder gonna install it this afternoon