coilover help please

hckyplya8

Rather new to the whole honda scene and trying to find out what it would cost to get some coils for a 93 coupe ex. I know for volkswagens you can get some good coils called Racelands which are very similar to the big name brand ones and work just the same but are are about 400 dollars vs. 1,000 or even more. I am wondering if there is something similar to that for a 93 civic? thanks for the help!

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rather new to the whole honda scene and trying to find out what it would cost to get some coils for a 93 coupe ex. I know for volkswagens you can get some good coils called Racelands which are very similar to the big name brand ones and work just the same but are are about 400 dollars vs. 1,000 or even more. I am wondering if there is something similar to that for a 93 civic? thanks for the help!
Lmao @ Raceland being similar to the big name brands. Don't get me wrong, I know quite a few people that run them, but no one in their right mind thinks that they even come close. You get what you pay for when you buy something like this. You pay $400 for coilovers, you get $400 coilovers. Pretty cut and dry.

For the record, Raceland makes coil overs for civics.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah they make them for Civics but are VERY VERY far from high quality, high price setups. Yes, there is a good reason why these are cheap. I for one would never buy them even for my daily driver, let alone one of my race cars..

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love racelands honestly. know a s**t ton of cars on them with zero issues, go low, ride good