CPU Troubleshooting Codes

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CEL Codes!!! Help!!!!

Alright, went to AutoZone to check out why my check engine light went on last week and these are the codes it spit out:

P0108 - MAP Circuit High Input (2)$179.99 each.
P0505 - ICS Malfunction
P1509 - IAC Valve Circuit Failure
P0135 - Front HO2S Heater Circuit Fault (Sensor 1) $79.99

Stunned that all of this seemed to happen at once, but I need your help on installation, pricing, and some knowledge on what some of these things are. Sorry, I are teh n00b.

EDIT: Found the codes online with more descriptions on the codes.

EDIT: Well, after some research on Google I pretty much figured out that I have a blow O2 Sensor, a bad IAC Valve, and a bad M.A.P. Sensor. Gonna hopefully soon order online or pickup the parts from a local automotive store depending on pricing. If you guys know any good online places that have good prices for these parts let me know. Also, I might do a How-To if people are interested in one becuase reading online this seems to be a fairly common problem for all Honda's not only Civics. Some feedback on this would be nice.

Last edited:

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BumP!

c0ld29

5+ Year Member
I have the same problem with my O2 sensor, and I don't have a lot of money to drop on it, so if you find a place to get it cheap but still reliable please let me know.

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get in the zone, autozone 8)

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup, autozone, dropped about 300 for all the sensors, car runs like new with no check engine light. I love it.