Crankshaft Pulley Bolt

Hawkman13

JDM Fa Sho
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok so I snapped my crankshaft pulley bolt off and left some of it inside the crank. But I was able to get it out. Now I need to know where to get a replacement bolt. I gotta get my car running ASAP so I cant really go to Honda and wait for them to order one, or order one online. Does anybody know where I can go to get one?

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah... um.. call around to all the honda dealers in teh area and see who can get it in first... I needed some mtf, they didnt have it and told me i needed to wait 5 days, I called another one and they said they'd have it in tomorrow... it just depends sometimes

Hawkman13

JDM Fa Sho
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah... um.. call around to all the honda dealers in teh area and see who can get it in first... I needed some mtf, they didnt have it and told me i needed to wait 5 days, I called another one and they said they'd have it in tomorrow... it just depends sometimes
Thanks man hopefully Autozone may have it but if not Ill just call Honda. And I looked in my book and it said the bolt is 14 x 1.25mm, and theres a shop down the street that all they sell is bolts so hopefully I can take in the broken bolt, and those measurments and I can get something close :/

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah hopefully the something close you get has the right shear strength... or it may break off while driving...

Hawkman13

JDM Fa Sho
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah hopefully the something close you get has the right shear strength... or it may break off while driving...
Ya thats what Im most worried about. Ill just have to asked for forged or something. Thanks alot man

in2deep1

JUST CHILLIN
5+ Year Member
it's best to get it from the dealer. new and fresh.
i broke my crank pully 2 times and one of those times, this so called mechanic
broke the bolt in my crank trying to get it out. and it was a little crazy to get out but i did.

95CiveX-Mc

5+ Year Member
wtfff my crank pulley bolt jus snapped too the other day?!?

no real bad damage to the pulley, but half of the bolt was stuck in the crank...Waaack lol

Now im just waiting for payday to pick up the new pulley and special "key"

Napa has tha exact copy pulley and bolts, the pulley is 98.99 compared to 165 n up at the dealer

but youll probly have to get the key from Honda its like 3-6 dollars.