Crashed my Ride

army4life

Army MOS: Combat Ninja
I crashed my car last Thursday night. And not just any crash, either. I rear ended a 2010 Porsche 911 S, which drove forward and rear ended a newer Mercedes E350, which had already rear ended a new Lexus GS430. Sucks. Good news is that no one was injured. And while I was only doing about 15 mph when I hit the Porsche, seeing my car smashed up (hood curled, Si grille shell destroyed, bumper punctured, and left fender jacked up) just about had me throwing up on the side of the road. No disrespect to the other drivers, but in talking to them, it was clear as a bell that the vehicles involved were just that...vehicles. My car, although severely less expensive than any of the others, is my baby. I love that car. Thank God it isn't totalled, or I'd really be pissed. Funny thing is that I actually just recently did a ton of damage to my right knee (torn ACL, blown meniscus, fractured tibia, and bruised femur while wrestling) and needed to have extensive surgery (which was yesterday). So while I am going to be going through a not-so-fun recovery period, it's the perfect time for my baby to go get her body fixed up. By the time I am good to go, so will my car. I cannot wait to drive her again!!!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Daaaaammn! Glad you're ok for real man. Pics?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been there a couple times with my knees from wrestling.

Not everyday you come across another civic lover that is /was a wrestler.

Hope u get better and do all the physical therapy. Trust me. My knees are f**ked.

Swerv

Hope u get better and do all the physical therapy. Trust me. My knees are f***ed.
^^This. Dual stress fractures in my feet for a year without my knowledge

Goodluck with your car tho, glad your insuraunce covered it =)

army4life

Thanks all! Sadly, I was just screwing around wrestling this time. Not competing. Of course, that's how it would be I suppose lol. I plan on sticking to the recovery and rehab regimine ahead of me...my career depends on it.

army4life

Hope u get better and do all the physical therapy. Trust me. My knees are f***ed.
Funny thing is I actually teach Weaponless Self-Defense so my stand-up is great, and my ground game isn't bad either. But no matter how good we think we are, there's always someone better than you are and this dude proved it to me hahaha. And I'm not getting any younger, either.