1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

Custom Decals

Discussion in '8th Generation Honda Civic (2006-2011)' started by gdmfa5, Oct 12, 2017.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. gdmfa5

gdmfa5 New Member

Anyone have suggestions or recommendations on where to get some custom decals made? Looking for a reputable company or person.

T.I.A.!

2. ctag

ctag fill it with wires! Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

What kind of decals? Simple graphics can be knocked out with a vinyl cutter pretty easily. You could probably find someone local with one and ask to borrow their expertise, but there are also companies that take images and vinyl cut them for you.

Here's the kind of toying around I do with my vinyl cutter, if that's up your alley let me know and maybe I can help:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. gdmfa5

gdmfa5 New Member

Nice man! Those look pretty cool! I'm just looking for something simple. Its three letters. I have the picture ready to send to anyone who could do it for me in like 2x4 size. Unfortunately I don't know many people here in Jersey to help out.

Thanks for your response!

4. YellowPaintedRam

YellowPaintedRam New Member

MainEventemblems does some sweet stuff. Probably pricey tho.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

5. ctag

2 foot by 4 foot? Or inches?

6. gdmfa5

gdmfa5 New Member

inches. I should've been a little more specific. I think maybe even a 3x5 would be a decent size.

7. ctag

Dude -- I don't do professional work mind -- but if you want that in matte white, red, or blue I'd cut and send it for the cost of shipping.

8. civteck

civteck Respected

Where in NJ, theres places all over here that do exactly what you need

Sent from my boujea ass phone

9. gdmfa5

gdmfa5 New Member

HUGE SHOUT OUT to member "CTAG" Helped me out with getting the vinyls I needed to get done! Kept me up to date and asked questions to make sure what I was looking for got done and the man exceeded my expectations! Even sent me step by step instructions on how to slap these bad boys on! Thanks for everything man!!

IMG_4230.jpg IMG_4232.jpg

10. ctag

Thanks for posting up some pictures! It looks pretty good on your car :thumbs up

gdmfa5 likes this.
  11. civteck

civteck Respected

Ill keep my eye out when im in north jerz give ya a toot from my van..

Sent from my boujea ass phone

gdmfa5 likes this.
  12. gdmfa5

gdmfa5 New Member

No no no thank you man!

Most definitely man! I’m usually driving around on the weekends!