D-series, Vitara, FJT, Neptune RTP, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

grumblemarc

5+ Year Member
Needing to get rid of some parts for a D-series build that isn't going to happen any time soon. Wife wants parts out of the house and I could use the money. Don't let that lead you to think that you can talk me into selling this stuff for cheap. I'll keep it before I give it away.

Before you think I'm just some noob trying to unload parts I have extensive history over on Honda-Tech. You can rest assured you'll get your parts.

I take Paypal or you can send me a MO. I don't do checks or Paypal transactions backed by credit card. Parts are always shipped securely, quickly and insured with signature required. I'm not doing package deals unless the price is right. Don't ask me for a price. Just make a decent offer. SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED!!! These items will be shipping from the 37830 zip.

Neptune RTP in a P28 ECU & serial number for the demon. Brass thumbscrews swapped for easy access to USB port since they don't seem to come shipped with the ECU case notched out to keep the USB cable permanently installed in the ECU.
http://www.hrtuning.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22_38&products_id=76&osCsid=a90e0bee69eaa53751a861e849eaa145

Never installed. Only hooked up to a laptop to mockup some basemaps. These retail for $594 new.
Selling for $525 OBO. Not going to go too much lower than this but I'm open. If you try and lowball I won't even respond.
This is the one Item I'm really looking to sell. The other stuff I'll hold onto if I don't get what I need out of them.

75mm Vitara pistons uncoated (shown mounted on rod for illustrative purposes ONLY. RODS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE!!!!!) - $110 OBO

FJT Revolution extended H-Beam Rods with ARP rod bolts - $300 OBO (FJT is OOB!)
Will sell the pistons, rods and rings as a combo for $380 + shipping since that's what I paid for them. Will come mounted on rods/wristpins to save space for shipping. Again, I'll keep these if you try to lowball.

NPR piston rings SWH30365ZZ- $30

ACL RACE MAIN BEARINGS
5M1957H-STD & THRUST WASHERS - $50
http://www.nolimitmotorsport.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=AEB-5M1957H&Category_Code=

ACL RACE ROD BEARINGS
4B1956H - $40
http://www.nolimitmotorsport.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=AEB-4B1956H&Category_Code=

$450 for pistons, Rods & Bearings + shipping.

ARP HEADSTUDS Never used. for D16Y 208-4305 - SOLD!!! Thanks for not lowballing!!!

Z6 CRANKSHAFT - $125
Shipping will be a b**** for this one @ 30lbs.

(6) -10AN BLACK FITTINGS (x3 90* + x3 straight) and 10' of BRAIDED LINE
for a catchcan setup. NOT PARTING OUT!!
Includes -12AN B&R block fitting with -12AN to -10AN adapter & (x2) weld on aluminum valve cover bungs. - SOLD!!! Thanks for not lowballing!!!
(Hint. The fittings on Ebay are cheapest $10.50 each.)(Hint Hint. The black box fitting and adapter are $45 new all by themselves.)(Hint Hint Hint. The braided line is $4.50 per foot at the cheapest on Ebay.) Price 'em. You'll see I'm telling the truth.

Turbo XS manual Boost controller NEW! never installed- $55
Managed to hold onto the instructions for it too!

Just found in the garage.
USED stock D-series (can't remember which) piston & rods. Don't know what to price these for. Don't know how many miles are on them. Just wanted a set to have. I think I paid $50 for the set. Make offer if you want them.

Chipped P06 ECU converted to VTEC. - $125 OBO
Has a basemap on it for 450cc injectors and 6PSI. Cover hastily painted black. Thumbscrews for easy access to change out chips. These are getting scarce as time goes on.

(2) Virgin P2P ECUs - $75 ea.
Use for smog or as a spare.

Not boost/build related but if anyone want this.
Chrome "Type R" valve cover - $30 + shipping PENDING!
This was on my car when I bought it and I just recently got a replacement for it. Has a minor scratch. Might be able to be buffed out.

grumblemarc

5+ Year Member
Bump. Valve cover pending. It's not actually scratched up!

mikeM

98 civic ec coupe 5-spd d16y8

Status
Not open for further replies.