1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

D16y6

Discussion in 'Engine Tech / Drivetrain' started by adoo, May 15, 2004.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. adoo

adoo New Member 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

does anyone knows info on D16y6?? :?:

2. badboy4life96

badboy4life96 D-ShIzNeT 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

just look at the specs for a usdm d16z6
    its the same thing
    and not bullshittin u cuz im frm pakistan too so ive been doin alotta research on our motors
    they r the same as the usdm d16z6

btw whr do u live ..as in city
    im frm lahore

3. DirtyD

DirtyD New Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

yes we do, we also know how to search

4. adoo

thanx for the info , yar me from karachi, can u tell me some mods of this engine in N/A , how much maximum hp can u get from this engine in N/A?

5. badboy4life96

badboy4life96 D-ShIzNeT 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

yaar waise u wont get that kikass accel feel outta goin N/A id sugggest goin turbo or put sum nitrious in it
    wasie regarding your question
    u cud find a stoker kit for it get it stroked and bored to 1800cc get sum cams and high compression pistons ull be like 165 all motor but thats a pretty far fetched plan ull have to get ur engien overhauled for that and findin a mechanic who cud bore and stroke ur engien wud b a pain in da ass
    then on to the bolt on mods...rite now i have a couple of bolt on's on my civic
    an intake ,headers,exhaust, plugs ,MSD ignition box and an ecu upgrade wud add some 30-35 hp thats enough for ur civic to beat a stock civic by 4 car lenghts in a 0-140kmph drag

in da beginning ull feel the difference of power a bit but after a while it gets old and ull b lookin for more power

id suggest a turbo setup or if u got money to spare get all da bolt on's mentioned above and a 50 shot nitrious setup

6. adoo

thanx yar., but i wont be going for a turbo or a nos, i just wana play in N/A first then go for turbo the next step.