D16y6

badboy4life96

D-ShIzNeT
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just look at the specs for a usdm d16z6
its the same thing
and not bullshittin u cuz im frm pakistan too so ive been doin alotta research on our motors
they r the same as the usdm d16z6

btw whr do u live ..as in city
im frm lahore

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes we do, we also know how to search

adoo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
badboy4life96 said:
just look at the specs for a usdm d16z6
its the same thing
and not bullshittin u cuz im frm pakistan too so ive been doin alotta research on our motors
they r the same as the usdm d16z6

btw whr do u live ..as in city
im frm lahore
thanx for the info , yar me from karachi, can u tell me some mods of this engine in N/A , how much maximum hp can u get from this engine in N/A?

badboy4life96

D-ShIzNeT
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
adoo said:
thanx for the info , yar me from karachi, can u tell me some mods of this engine in N/A , how much maximum hp can u get from this engine in N/A?

yaar waise u wont get that kikass accel feel outta goin N/A id sugggest goin turbo or put sum nitrious in it
wasie regarding your question
u cud find a stoker kit for it get it stroked and bored to 1800cc get sum cams and high compression pistons ull be like 165 all motor but thats a pretty far fetched plan ull have to get ur engien overhauled for that and findin a mechanic who cud bore and stroke ur engien wud b a pain in da ass
then on to the bolt on mods...rite now i have a couple of bolt on's on my civic
an intake ,headers,exhaust, plugs ,MSD ignition box and an ecu upgrade wud add some 30-35 hp thats enough for ur civic to beat a stock civic by 4 car lenghts in a 0-140kmph drag

in da beginning ull feel the difference of power a bit but after a while it gets old and ull b lookin for more power

id suggest a turbo setup or if u got money to spare get all da bolt on's mentioned above and a 50 shot nitrious setup

adoo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanx yar., but i wont be going for a turbo or a nos, i just wana play in N/A first then go for turbo the next step.