d16y7 Mine Me build Transmission problems

SingleCamSlam

First off let me say i am not a honda tech guru like it seems 90% of the people that are into modding them are. Anyways wish i was but my car has been worked on by different shops for the major things. with that i have been building or having my 99 civic DX coupe built since 2009 slowly but surely with the intentions of making it a complete Fast and Furious sleeper. Meaning i wanted this thing fast strong reliable, sound, clean but with very sleek and simple looks like the ones on the Fast and the Furious 1 when they hijacked that semi. any ways let me explain the mods ive done in order to 1) see if any one out there has the same direction mine is going and could give some tips with there pros and cons, but 2) see how im setting mine up to give the best possible answer to what transmission you would or should get.

(again excuse the NON exact in depth specs i give) its a 1999 honda civic DX COUPE d16y7(non Vtec) manual 5spd.

Motor build:
-D16y8 mini me swap
-H beam rods(stroked)
-forged pistons 8:10, (LOW compression). i had the build made to again be reliable and eventually put a supercharger or turbocharger.
-Block guard
-Race ACL bearing thrust washers
-cometic head gasket
-rings, gasket set
-ECU
-ARP head studs
-valve job and Mill
-IAC valve

Suspension Build Complete BWR:
-Coil Overs
-Lower control arms
-rear sub frame brace
-rear tie bar
-rear camber
-rear strut brace
-rear toe kits
-front camber

back to my problem in hand!! i think my throwout barring is going out cause there is a grinding coming from the bell housing but when i push the clutch in it completely goes away. well now when i start it up and put it in reverse to back out 2 out of 3 times it will like grind than SLAP into reverse(not even being aggressive when putting into gear) so i think one of the gears on the input shaft is going out or a barring inside is, its happen once and I ACTUALLY replaced that piece... haha dont ask me how but it was 2010 so must have done something right. but im no mechanic so please help.
while i have it breaking down i would like to take the chance to finally do the transmission and do it RIGHT with the TOP of the line transmission street build im going towards. any takers or tips, info possibilities within reason what kinda transmission i can put into it would help me to being one step closer to completion.
NEXT THE TURBOCHARGER!!!

PS again if you read this all and your a super smart dude who knows all about any and all honda's who take offense to anyone who doesnt know much and see i havent even built mine myself dont be pissed man i LOVE the honda tuner seen and civics in general if i could id done it myself but with my JOBS and other stuff going on i just dont have time to build it myself having it sit and not drive to work. its my daily.
thanks for any help!!

-SingleCamSlam