D16y7 rocker arms needed

newguy96

Respected
This may not be the right place but I'm working on my first build on my d16y7 and I have been looking everywhere for some upgraded rocker arms and I have come up empty handed. So if anyone knows of a website that has them let me know. Thanks

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As you would learn by reading the section descriptions, the "DIY How-to" section was not the right place but I moved it accordingly.

Plesse add details about your build plan and what you're seeking in "upgraded" rockers. I also changed your title from "parts lead help" to something that'll draw helpful attention.

newguy96

Respected
Currently I'm working on building a d16y7 the block and head were free so that's why I'm sticking with a y7 but I'm hoping to come across another civic in manual with a y8 that has a blown motor/head gasket that I can get cheap for parts. But I'm going to bore it 20 over I already have forged rods, vitara low comp turbo pistons, ARP studs, 255 lph fuel pump, etc. The head I have has a broke rocker arm I could take one out of the head that's already in my car but since I'm planning on boosting it at a minimum of 10-12 psi and looking for at least 250-300hp I figured some improved quality rocker arms would be a good idea