D16Z6 Engine (in parts, needs rebuild)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2nedhnda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
D16Z6 Engine (in parts, needs rebuild) PICS ADDED 6/23

This engine was pulled from my buddies del sol at ~120k. He was driving down the highway when the timing belt snapped. The engine is somewhat dismantled right now, the head is off of the block, and all of the accessories are off. There are a few accessories that won't be included with the engine though I can't remember what off hand, Ill have to post them when I get home. I will also put up some pics if anyone so desires. Engine ran strong before the belt broke, though I'm sure that there is probably some valve damage, I never checked though! He just moved to Argentina and left the engine with me. Email me at sti2ned@gmail.com if you have questions and want a faster answer! $200

Brent

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!!!

I also found a brand new Honda D series timing belt in it's package in my leftover parts from a prior rebuild, so I will throw that in as well.

Brent

JDMCreep

KANJO anyone ??
5+ Year Member
would u just sell the crank ??

Bro'sslowdx

It's mine now...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pics please. I'd like to know whats missing and if there is damage for sure or not.

2nedhnda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pics please. I'd like to know whats missing and if there is damage for sure or not.
I'll have to post pics late tonight, I'm at work right now and therefore unable. There is no damage to the piston faces, I have not looked at the head, you'd have to pull the valves to be sure....I'll post up accessories also tonight.

Brent

JLB1615

5+ Year Member
Hey instead of bumping it everyday why don't you throw some Pics on this b***h so we can all see wtf we are looking at buying...

2nedhnda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey instead of bumping it everyday why don't you throw some Pics on this b***h so we can all see wtf we are looking at buying...
Duly noted, you could calm down a little though I'd think! I'll TRY to get pics up tonight after work.

JLB1615

5+ Year Member
Duly noted, you could calm down a little though I'd think! I'll TRY to get pics up tonight after work.
Well I mean its been a couple of days if you wanted to really sell if you could try a little harder just helping you out.

2nedhnda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would have had them up already but I've worked 55 hours in four days! I have an 11 month old daughter at home as well, so time is non-existent for me, this has all been done from work. Again, I'll try to get them done tonight.

Brent

2nedhnda

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PICS ARE UP!!!! What you see in the pics is what you'll get with the purchase, plus the new in package timing belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.