Dash Replacement

fubarshibby

I love my Civic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright, I've searched for a long time, but I can't seem to find any answers.

I've found a thread before that had a link to a site that sold dash REPLACEMENT parts, not trim kits (the stupid stickers), but I can't seem to find the thread or site again. Does anybody know a site that sells actual colored dash replacment parts? I'd like to get them in red, and I don't want to stick something on top of my current parts.

Any help?

fubarshibby

I love my Civic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So nobody knows, on this entire site? I've seen a thread that had a link, but I can't find it again because I don't remember what I searched for to find it. And I wasn't even searching for dash replacement parts in the first place, so that makes it even harder...

Anyway, does anybody know? At all?

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't recall seeing one man, sorry

xmlc216x

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i'd love to know also....the only other thing is to paint your dash pieces...if you take your time it will look good...

fubarshibby

I love my Civic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I'm going to try searching for different things that I may have been searching for when I found it before... I'll let you all know.

fubarshibby

I love my Civic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks, but I already know about that site... Plus, I'm looking for different colors. I want a red accented interior... So I need the pieces you would normally get in a dash trim kit, except I want the actual pieces in that color, not just something that sticks on.