determine toe and camber

guwakjai010

Dr Tai tai
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
currently, my car is dropped on GC. i have no clue how low it is now (maybe 1 inch charge pipe keep rubbing ground) and i have 15 in 04 ex wheels wit 195 50 rubbers.... now i'm getting 16s ssk 031 wit 205 45 rubber.... i want these tires to last and have maximum grip... wat are the tricks to fix all the camber and toe,,,, or wat is there to do to determine wat i need

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
take it to an alignment shop to fix the toe. If the camber bothers you that bad, buy a camber kit.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Negative camber gives you better handling, I think.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
True, but too much is no good for a daily driver and will provide less of a contact surface in regular situations like straight line stopping. There is the rear camber washer trick for Civics, just search it here on this site. For the fron you can get a camber kit. Most of all just get an alignment

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
some is good for autox and stuff like that but if u drag, u want 0 camber. to be honest tho, as long as it's in factory spec or close to it, u should be fine.

as for how much is too much, i've seen cars with over 6degrees neg. fact is tho, 90% of civics out there aren't capable of achieving high enough speeds on most tracks to utilize such negative camber.