DIY: Camber Kit Install

ThaJokaa

Buildin..???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WTF is that, dude u shouldve just gn to advanced auto parts and bought them it cost me 110

xtnod

5+ Year Member
f**ken great! u serious? so it aint the right s**t?
They are not what a lot of members here would normally see as a "camber" kit

These are what people on here normally sees...

The ones you got there are also cambers as well... it's just that instead of the whole arm, you are only replacing the pivot joints on the arm. hope this makes sense.

SO YES THEY ARE CAMBERS, just not what everyone uses :(

xtnod

5+ Year Member
Couldn't edit my post... weird anyways forgot to mention that those are for FRONTS only... the backs will require the ones that looks like in the tutorial.

andrewmrtnsn

5+ Year Member

so, i've been searching all over the net to get an idea of what's happening to my car if and when my brothers friend installs the camber kits for me in my 92 hatch. i bought 'em off of EBAY. I'm starting to wonder if I even bought the right ones. I have not received 'em yet. HELP!!!
basically it adjusts the top of the wheel in or not to make it sit straight up and down. link didnt work

honda racer

5+ Year Member
honda

because my wheels were right and it was eatin up my tires

??? what are u talkin about??
im havin the same problems as u my tires are getting messed up forreal and i got this new camber kit and i dont know wat the hell is the problem and i got it on and i went for a crues and it fell back out and yea i really need some help if uall can help

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did you strip the holes or something? they shouldnt fall out. EVER.