DIY cold air intake

dfrost

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry bro, dunno how to post an image the size is kinda big, please check out the new link

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dfrost said:
sorry bro, dunno how to post an image the size is kinda big, please check out the new link
If you have XP its cake. Save the pic (Rt click, Save As) Open the pic, resize it with the program that opens it. SAve it. Come to this site and attach it like you would any file. Thats the easiest way I know how to do it.

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
an intake either short ram or cold air, should always be bout... better air flow tih aftermarket products, engeneered to increase the flow and so on my curves and so forth. plus their so dirt cheap... real cheap, especialy for you americans on e-bay...

dfrost

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup but its better if the pics are bigger, the instruction are in the picture.

Its a DIFFERENT type of CAI

Enjoi

coming back to cars...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dry ice sounds like a great idea to me.... Dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide, and goes through sublimation (from solid straight to gas), skipping the liquid phase altogether. Hydrolock wouldn't be a problem.... the temperature of it is somewhere around -110 F which would cool the air coming through the pipe quite a bit. Replacing the ice would be a pain the ass.

dfrost

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, but no need to worry abot no water, and during sublimation carbon dioxide wont go into your manifold.
but would sublimation be affected by the heat of the engine bay? would heat increase its sublimation process ?
if the ice box would be enclosed, would it have enough air to undergo sublimation?

thanks for replyin