Do Girls Wear Underwear? :(

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i go commando all the time when i dont have any boxers left and dont do laundry ;P

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So, Joe has not been subjected to taking off the (insert University Name here...in my wife's case it's The Ohio State University) warm up suit and find the ugly beige bra and plain white cottons?

Lucky guy.
nope. i do have white undies with crazy designs on them, but they're not granny panties. :what: no beige bras either!

i will admit to wearing yoga pants and tee shirts... like all the time... around the house. never a warm up suit though there probably isn't much of a difference. :lol:

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I went to school yesterday without wearing any underwear to see how the girls feel. I didn't like it

^ :rofl:

i dont mind it, but u can't wear ur jeans low. the only problem is that u need to wash ur jeans more often. and when u spend a ton of money on nice jeans, ur not supposed to wash them that often.

rock. me. hard place. lol.

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wtf... has become of this thread haha

Commando is awesome because clothing feels good when it brushes up against your d**k...

Commando hurts girls poonanies so they would rather wear a thong that feels like a perma wedgie because they get used to it after a while.

And Akiahara does not have granny panties...

/thread

DxHatchGirl

ZC for the time being!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wtf... has become of this thread haha

Commando is awesome because clothing feels good when it brushes up against your d**k...

Commando hurts girls poonanies so they would rather wear a thong that feels like a perma wedgie because they get used to it after a while.

And Akiahara does not have granny panties...

/thread

^:shock: How do u know

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
any girls rocking thongs backwards? should try it..
haha

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i hope the threadstarter is not a dude..cause if u r and ur complaining about girls not wearing any underwear...is like so homoooooooo :lol:
That's why I was thinking... No underwear is a GOOD thing.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what do you guys l ike better; thong vs G-string?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^:shock: How do u know
hahaha BUSTED!!!!

me, preferably, i like women in gstrings when they are wearing those thin tight stretchy pants kuz it gives the curves a nice juicy plump that just sticks out everywhere. so you can just grab and slap and caress and it pretty much feels like they arent wearing anything at all.. thongs on the other hand are better for jeans in which they can wear for casual dressing and is more durable when the girl is on top of you and you can grab her ass with both hands and then pull up the thong from the sides without having to worry about them ripping like a gstrang might.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
there's not much of a different between the two. a little bit more fabric... not much... that's it. :what:

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahaha BUSTED!!!!

me, preferably, i like women in gstrings when they are wearing those thin tight stretchy pants kuz it gives the curves a nice juicy plump that just sticks out everywhere. so you can just grab and slap and caress and it pretty much feels like they arent wearing anything at all.. thongs on the other hand are better for jeans in which they can wear for casual dressing and is more durable when the girl is on top of you and you can grab her ass with both hands and then pull up the thong from the sides without having to worry about them ripping like a gstrang might.

Anyway, no panties only when the girl is in shape and has a tight ass....otherwise, please put some on.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha nice pic pickled, but nobody told you to post pics of yourself in this thread ;)

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha nice pic pickled, but nobody told you to post pics of yourself in this thread ;)
:lol: This pic was taken on my last visit to Michoacan. I'm getting ready to cross the border....

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:lol: This pic was taken on my last visit to Michoacan. I'm getting ready to cross the border....
hahahahaahahahahaha i got bitched at for laughing so loud at work when i first read this hahaahahah