do i need to roll my fenders?

acefighter028

More awesomer than you
My question is, I'm going to be lowering my 99 Si a fair amount this weekend. Was wondering if I need to roll my fenders. My wheels are 15x7 +41 enkei rpf1s. Tires are 205/55/15. And on my stock Si wheels. Not sure of the offset but tires are 195/55/15s.

Would appreciate input. Because I'd rather not risk cracking my paint if I don't have to. I can rent the proper tool if it needs to be done.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Stock wheels should be fine. The tires on the Enkies are a bit beefy but considering the +41 offset, you shouldn't have a problem. I had 15x7 +35 Enkie rpf1's with 195/50 tires on my daily '99 for a little bit and they only rubbed under hard cornering in the rear. Throw the wheels on there and drive around and see if it rubs anywhere.

acefighter028

More awesomer than you
Stock wheels should be fine. The tires on the Enkies are a bit beefy but considering the +41 offset, you shouldn't have a problem. I had 15x7 +35 Enkie rpf1's with 195/50 tires on my daily '99 for a little bit and they only rubbed under hard cornering in the rear. Throw the wheels on there and drive around and see if it rubs anywhere.
Did you use camber kits? I'm putting my car back to stock specs after dropping it.