Dom's Latest Vehicle

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And Via Osiris19 (Jared)

Final #TeamNortheast pic

As far as car news goes, I just received my CTR mirrors I bought off of NWP

They are not the power folding versions, because I feel it is a wasted feature when I mainly fold my mirrors in via my hand. Anyways, I have a bunch of plans as far as aesthetically for the car. I'm leaning towards a two-tone type paint/scheme. Still in the works though.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I see Jared from Clubintegra. Nice pics, you should get a rear sway bar.
I actually have one. It's an old school ST one but I need to get my coilovers in before I want to put the sway bar on. I have to flip the entire coil around to make the bar fit.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Some videos I took from the event. Note: I had the camera (my phone) on a $5 suction-cupped arm on the rear window. The glare kills the view, but you get a good sense of the constant turns (look at the stuff hanging from my rearview mirror).

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So funny...you can hear Bob, Kyle and my Spec II like we are right there with you...lol.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah... My ears were pretty much bleeding haha

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Update time!

Finally got things sorted out with Inline Four with my returned side mirrors and new headlights, thanks to the help of an EM1crew homie.

And as they said that they would, Inline Four honored their credit and only charged me for what I needed to be in regards to new lights.

They are just CTR style headlights. I personally don't find the "city lights" that real CTR's have very appealing/necessary, but I liked the non-mirrored look of the housing. And while I had gotten the OEM lights from the previous owner, they were nasty and over fogged. Plus I just didn't want the hassle.

Then to my surprise, after waiting close to 6 months.......my coilovers finally came in!!!

Brand new Tein Street Advance dampers. The "V2" of the Super Street of old. They reuse the OEM tophat, but offer a better shock and damper package than the older SS does.

Now the biggest question is: should I install them now, or wait until after winter (in about 2/3 months is when it "starts").

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweeeeeetttt finally!!!

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
hell yes those headlights are gonna look sick. im really curious in how those dampers ride. whats the spring rate on those? as far as the snow goes, i dropped mine to a reasonable height and made it around just fine right before snow last year. just dont slam it, correct the rear camber a little so you have a proper contact patch, get it aligned, and make sure you have some decent tires and youll be fine. im usually a little worried about my lip

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sweeeeeetttt finally!!!

:lamanana:

hell yes those headlights are gonna look sick. im really curious in how those dampers ride. whats the spring rate on those? as far as the snow goes, i dropped mine to a reasonable height and made it around just fine right before snow last year. just dont slam it, correct the rear camber a little so you have a proper contact patch, get it aligned, and make sure you have some decent tires and youll be fine. im usually a little worried about my lip
Thanks man! And I might do the same, just put them on and break them in. The spring rates, I'm not so sure. hahah!

That is one long selfie stick.
That's what she said...........:pimp: