Drissn's ES1 *Update*

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks bro. car doesn't look that way at all right now. i'm back on my oem fit wheels and raised up about an inch 'cause i drove her down to florida. i'm chillin on a beach this week. oh and the lip is gone fellas. got ripped off on the road :(

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow been a while since i posted here.
changed my wheel/tire/lip setup. First pics are my old setup, later pics are my new setup.
now i'm running rota grid offroads 16x8 et 10 and a pdm front lip

and the new

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude you are a wheel whore!!! I don't know if I like the current rims or not(and i normally love the bronze/silver look).

You definitely needed that lip though! Looks good.

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks man. i'm going to spray them another color for sure. i'm also looking into some afermarket body panels. mainly a front bumper and some sides. it all depends on if i can find the right style or not

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn awesome progress and she's right, i hope you have a wheel whore sticker on that back window lol. Loving the lip as well, ur car's just all around sexy haha.

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks man. i do need a wheel whore sticker. i've had so many sets of wheels...

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks guys. glad you all dig it. the wheels are going to be repainted soon, just trying to decide on a color

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks bud. yeah i've been keepin quiet lately. Just got a new exhaust last week, and i've gotta fix a crack in a wheel before i can get them painted. f**kin rota's, so damn brittle.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The O.E. Winter wheels look the best.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks man. i do need a wheel whore sticker. i've had so many sets of wheels...
since they come in packs, get a pack and send one to me! support a fellow wheel whore lol

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Ive always liked these 4doors my wifes sister has a 2 door and I was amazed how much room it has for a coupe.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk