RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ballin!

swbusby

Mysticivics
What is the approximate drop? Sweet whip bro. Working on my 94 dx now, yours is by far my inspiration for my lil coupe. Should i do a build thread?

mysticivics now Free

DropItLowEJ2

DropItLowEJ2

cars been sitting parked because i dont want the salt to eat away at it, but last night during a snow storm drove and hour and half away to pick up my new wheels for this coming up season, also got a few other plans just waiting on warmer weather

there borbet type a's 16x7.5 +20 and 16x9 +15 rear need tires, so im gonna throw on 195/40/16 so they have a nice stretch

first pic shows the staggeredness

Untitled by dropitlowej1, on Flickr

gonna need alot more camber but i will make them fit

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the borbets, I've been thinking of getting ones for my ej

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

DropItLowEJ2

so i found a momo steering wheel for sale i liked locally but was hesitant on pulling the trigger but scrolling through the rare ej1 parts thread i found out its a oem optional wheel, so buying it tomorrow, just need need to source the oem honda horn button

the one on the bottom left corner, just has a momo horn button not honda f1

dont mind the dirty interior but bought the wheel and installed it, another day ill wire up the horn and maybe get a quick release

SCHMIDTY

What do you use to clean/wash your car? It's BEAUTIFUL!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

For real. I can't seem to get my DX clean. I mean it isn't nasty just not spot less like that

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

SCHMIDTY

Also Idk if you have mentioned this before but what is the suspension set up on your car?

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Badass build man, really clean I like it, what are your plans next? Is a swap in your agenda?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

DropItLowEJ2

thanks man i usually just go to a self wash and wash it or at home i use zymol car wash and also there wax, smells amazing

For real. I can't seem to get my DX clean. I mean it isn't nasty just not spot less like that

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
mine was repainted about a year- 2 years ago before i bought it

Also Idk if you have mentioned this before but what is the suspension set up on your car?

its on ksports

Badass build man, really clean I like it, what are your plans next? Is a swap in your agenda?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
was gonna do a full bay tuck but not enough time to have it done by april, so im just gonna do a headlight harness tuck and make a tucked engine harness for now, and stay single cam with ac, in the future i want a k supercharged for it if i do swap it

waiting for pics of those borbets installed :thumbs up
hoping to set my camber and install them saturday cause its suppose to be 50 where i live and then maybe get a alignment after