Dropped and pinstripe removal

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Removed the pin striping this weekend and dropped my car on eibach sportlines. I'm assuming it still will end up with a little sag in the end after this. These pic's are less than 24 hours after the drop.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up i like the wheel and car color combo

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
man, i dont mean to drag you down, but i see these wheels on so many cars....they are like the pep boys specials man, i love the car, but id say get different wheels..

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man, i dont mean to drag you down, but i see these wheels on so many cars....they are like the pep boys specials man, i love the car, but id say get different wheels..
sorry im not about chrome,rotas or sportmax :D oh and find me 5 with gunmetal color?

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i absolutley HATE chrome wheels too, and im not a fan of sportmax's...but i sure do love me my rotas...mmm so light, and they look nice, cant beat that...

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why does every em i see thats lowered, droop in the rear. btw nice car.
um that would be the extra 100 pounds of stereo equipment in the back sorry man.

red96civicex said:
i absolutley HATE chrome wheels too, and im not a fan of sportmax's...but i sure do love me my rotas...mmm so light, and they look nice, cant beat that...
not bad for weight, but again at this point my car is more of a show car than anything. It's something I enjoy and that's all that matters to me.

Last edited:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In all honesty, it looks good as is. The rims flow w/the car. Love the color. I would drop it maybe 1" more, and call it done! :thumbs up

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice look. Been reluctant to remove the pinstriping myself. Yours came out nicely.
My buddy had an air tool that was similar to a cutting wheel, but had a head with like a buffer, basically it just removes glue,pinstriping,emblems and so on. It turned out nice.

jason.az1

Jasonaz1-Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
um that would be the extra 100 pounds of stereo equipment in the back sorry man.

not bad for weight, but again at this point my car is more of a show car than anything. It's something I enjoy and that's all that matters to me.
:shock: :?: :what: :shocked2: :smackself: :haha: :hitlol: :shockl: :hithead: :bluelol: :wtfsign: :huh:

anyways I can kinda tell your lowered, but needs to be lower....
anyways looks ok keep it up

whats next?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:shock: :?: :what: :shocked2: :smackself: :haha: :hitlol: :shockl: :hithead: :bluelol: :wtfsign: :huh:

anyways I can kinda tell your lowered, but needs to be lower....
anyways looks ok keep it up

whats next?
I think that hes referring to the fact that hes more into how his rims look than how light weight they are.

jason.az1

Jasonaz1-Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tokico's, skunk rear camber,ingalls front I have sitting around,blacked out tail lights, if I can find a set rsx seats, some engine work
why not trade rufus shocks....

and i thought you wanted ep3, theres a set on azht