ebay seller t.eddins

bklynEG

FTW!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bought a 96-00 ex manual cluster from the guy. i sent him the money, i never hear from him. i email him a couple of times for a tracking number. still nothing then 3 weeks later he emails me telling me he shipped it out. i get it today and theres no clear cover on it and all the needles are smashed off of it. the damaged wasnt from shipping either cause the box was fine. i wanna drive to florida and smash it over his head. i'm only writing this cause he sells alot of stuff on there and someone else from cc is bound to come across him.. so watch out.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Be sure to leave him negative feedback on Ebay, but try to email him your issues first.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At least you got your item. It's been about 3 weeks and I haven't received s**t. I contacted ebay several times and all they told me to do was call that foO up. I did and he said that the item was on the way, that was 2 Mondays ago. I also contacted paypal and haven't heard s**t. I don't know what to do, the seller ( scoutecoo7) has all positive feed back too.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
At least you got your item. It's been about 3 weeks and I haven't received s**t. I contacted ebay several times and all they told me to do was call that foO up. I did and he said that the item was on the way, that was 2 Mondays ago. I also contacted paypal and haven't heard s**t. I don't know what to do, the seller ( scoutecoo7) has all positive feed back too.
What did you get from him and how many feedbacks did he have?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
96greencivic said:
What did you get from him and how many feedbacks did he have?
here's the page
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=7986911673&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT

it wasn't much but I don't want to go looking fo another emblem untill I get my $$$ back

FYI I need the Acura emblem for my mother in law's TL. she's been on my ass about it for over a month and I think my father in law went to the dealer and the wanted alot just for the one Acura emblem

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
here's the page
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=7986911673&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT

it wasn't much but I don't want to go looking fo another emblem untill I get my $$$ back

FYI I need the Acura emblem for my mother in law's TL. she's been on my ass about it for over a month and I think my father in law went to the dealer and the wanted alot just for the one Acura emblem
Wow, with a rep like that I'm surprised you are having a problem. I'd say try to contact him again as a courtesy.