Edelbrock Throttle body tps: 99 civic b16a2

99civicb16a2ex

I have a 1999 civic ex with a b16a2 swap with a edelbrock jg intake and the 4789 throttle body. Its boosted running 8lbs right now with a 60mm turbo. full msd ignition and the list goes on. But anyway i was changing out my map sensor and swapping to a 4 bar map sensor, and everything went fine but i noticed my TPS sensor's gasket had a chip out of it. So with out researching I decided to take it off to put the new gasket on and re adjust it to spec. well i know hondas are to be at 4.5V at WOT and 0.48V at idle. well i get it back on and probe the red wire and start adjusting it and i am only able to get it to 3.2V at WOT and i didnt even look at my idle voltage yet. but after looking i found that they are "pre-adjusted". So my question is does anyone have any suggestions on adjusting a tps on one of these or is there a different voltage i should set it to? my car never had a check engine light and now it is on. the car runs but idles way higher and when i jump my CEL harness under the passenger side my check engine light just goes away?.. so not sure where to go from here. any help w0uld be greatly appreciated! Btw it has a p28 ecu.