Eg 15x8 +25 tire size?

ratchetgang

I have. 95 civic hatch and I am getting 15x8 +25 wheels, I'm wondering what tire will fit, my car is on cx racing coils, no rolled fenders, I can't seem to get an answer I want no rubbing or at least full wheel turn, I've heard 195/45/ or 50 and maybe some stretch with 175/50/15 or 185/45? Any help please

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All of those tire sizes will be stretched on a 8" wide wheel.....rubbing depends on so much more than just your tire size, thus your issue with not getting a straight answer.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to get on your nerves, but best is subjective.

when I ran 15x8 +25 wheels, I liked having my 205/50/15's. For some, those are too meaty, or too wide, but to me they were just right. Luckily for you, you can find several examples of how those various tires look and fit on the wheel size you have, but what you're willing to do to make them fit how you want may vary. Like my wheel and tire size, it fit fine with full lock to lock turn and no rubbing at stock height, but slammed, it obviously needed a bunch of work to fit. Your ride height, dampening, tire height and width, and body panels all play a part in fitment.

ratchetgang

sorry to get on your nerves, but best is subjective.

when I ran 15x8 +25 wheels, I liked having my 205/50/15's. For some, those are too meaty, or too wide, but to me they were just right. Luckily for you, you can find several examples of how those various tires look and fit on the wheel size you have, but what you're willing to do to make them fit how you want may vary. Like my wheel and tire size, it fit fine with full lock to lock turn and no rubbing at stock height, but slammed, it obviously needed a bunch of work to fit. Your ride height, dampening, tire height and width, and body panels all play a part in fitment.
Thanks man, I know those things all play a part, just trying to see what works best and I appreciate your opinion.