EJ6 Turbo Build

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Thanks i think if it wasn't for you and mymemory i would have no one to get anything from on this build. Its kind of depressing lol.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
^^ I'll send ya some gear! I don't have much.. Maybe I can make you a harness or something? Are you into tucking at all? :thumbs up

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Lol thanks alaska i'll let you know if i need anything. I don't want to tuck anything to much for fact of don't want to have to go scrounging about everywhere trying to find one thing.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
^ Damn trolls haha and Alaska if I ever have any wire that I need to rerun or get to is major thing that and vacuum lines. He'll real reason more often is that I'm to lazy to put in time to tuck everything. I also am not sure if I would trust myself soldering anything. I see massive amounts of burned fingers in my future my hands are shall you say the steadies when doing small tedious work. I am about as bad as Michael j fox and I don't have a disease to explain why. Sort of f**ked up but you get the picture I give myself one bad ass hand job though lol. Right now on my car only update is a flat tire.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Put on another map and i hate for just idle didnt test drive on it. Also i have been having probkems with my boost gauge and could not get it to read right for a damn with that new map

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Come a long way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So im not looking through ten million pages for pics of those gauges...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does it come with the white face gauge also?

Im interested... Paypal ready if the price is right

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok. My uego came with a white and black face plate