Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How did you wreck your ek?
That'd be nice if you got the EF.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
How did you wreck your ek?
That'd be nice if you got the EF.
Lets not talk about the crash that ek was my baby and i killed her just going to have to make the next better. But yeah I am going to buy it Saturday if someone dose not get there before me. Talked to the guy for the past couple of days and he no's im coming to get it i hope he dose not sell it out from under me.

Gonna do a b20b in it all i need to drop it in is header and exhaust then got to get a ecu. I found a site that sells a p06 ecu that they chip to ur setup and the maps are said to be off cars that have been on the dyno. I really don't no what way im going with the ecu yet. The ef is really clean and I want it as long as there is no suprizes when i show up because it will be a four hour round trip for me.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's not to bad, hopefully he doesn't surprise you.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I'm not a big fan of dragged out Civic's but good luck man. That EK looked pretty nice. Got anymore pics of that?

JeffBel

Registered VIP
I found a site that sells a p06 ecu that they chip to ur setup and the maps are said to be off cars that have been on the dyno. I really don't no what way im going with the ecu yet.
Sounds like phearable. I had my Ls chipped by them, I was happy with it.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Phearable.net... yeah, my buddy used one of his chip in his ECU for his boosted b16. It was decent, but I still don't trust it. Nothing like a true dyno-tune.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Phearable.net... yeah, my buddy used one of his chip in his ECU for his boosted b16. It was decent, but I still don't trust it. Nothing like a true dyno-tune.
Yeah I wouldn't play around with boost and no dyno. Every car is different

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
That's not to bad, hopefully he doesn't surprise you.
He did today when he txt me and said someone wants to come buy the transmission? I told him if he sold it im not buying the car.

Thats the site thats good news to hear.

Or just f***ing around lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats what I was doing now im paying for it.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
I'm not a big fan of dragged out Civic's but good luck man. That EK looked pretty nice. Got anymore pics of that?
Yeah ill upload some more when i get off work. The ek is going to change that seat is coming out and im selling it mostly visual appearance. Im not worried about the back seat or anything then i dont have to give anyone a ride.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He did today when he txt me and said someone wants to come buy the transmission? I told him if he sold it im not buying the car.

Thats the site thats good news to hear.

Thats what I was doing now im paying for it.
:/ s**t happens and we learn from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk