1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

EK4 VTi-R Project

Discussion in '6th Gen Honda Civic Builds / Show Offs' started by mbikeboy, Apr 9, 2017.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. mbikeboy

mbikeboy Respected

A steady stream of parts have been arriving over the past few days...

Hardrace front and rear sway bar bushes, tie-rod ends, and front sway bar links.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HEL braided brake and clutch hoses.

[​IMG]

New radio aerial.

[​IMG]

Intake manifold gasket.

[​IMG]

Hose clamps for air intake.

[​IMG]

Billet power steering and alternator pulleys.

[​IMG]

Billet transmission mounts

[​IMG]

I was just about to purchase some new coilovers, but crisis struck!!! The TV in my "man cave" finally crapped-out after 11yrs of faithful xbox duties, which meant buying a new one...a happy but not happy moment! I figured now was the ideal opportunity to get the perfect set-up, so bought a 55" 4k beast, and sourced everything for a luscious retro 80's Luxman stereo system (not all components have arrived yet). Gaming has never been so good, hahahahahahahaha!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    blandsarcasm likes this.
  2. mbikeboy

mbikeboy Respected

Another part arrived first thing this morning, a new cup-holder/storage unit direct from Japan! The original cup-holder is broken and drives me absolute insane...it stops me using the storage bin, looks butt-ugly, and I can't even fit a large coffee in it (my "must have" every morning). I'm pretty excited by this, haha!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017 at 12:20 AM
  3. mbikeboy

mbikeboy Respected

Another part arrived today...a Spoon front strut-tower brace! I'll be interested to see if there's any advantage over the OEM brace (I'd be expecting so given the size difference), but essentially it's engine-bay bling. :mrgreen:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]