EKCIVICJDMSTYLE's restoration. thanks deer

EkcivicJDMstyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok so a deer straight up ran into the side of my car which completely took out the whole right side. well insurance totaled it but gave me a lot more that i figured they would so i decided to fix it and add some goodies a lot the way. it was a very long process on which i almost gave up many times. in total it took about 6 months to fix everything. had some bumps along the way between me and my buddys helping me which include 3 siezures, ride in a helicoptor, hospital stay, a lot of snow, almost losing an eye, ect... alot of s**t. well the car looks awesome now so on to the pics

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are those the nrg seats? how do you like them. car looks good. great job.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, good thing you know your stuff. Saves a lot of money.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the grinding picture in the office chair. guess i need one of those in my garage lol.

car looks good.

EkcivicJDMstyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes they are NRG seats. a little stiff new but after a while they loosen up. pretty comfy. thanks guys. still got some work to do but its gettin there.

EkcivicJDMstyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im actually with DCRAABE right now at camp lejeune visiting him if any of yall know him. ask him how it looks in person. lol

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow, I love it. Almost a perfect ride height, functional yet...slammed. :D

really really really CLEAN.

EkcivicJDMstyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks man. believe it or not but the suspension is ebay coil sleeves on skunk2 shocks. actually rides and handles amazingly well to be ebay sleeves.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice work on the quarter cut and paint. Glad you saved it and didnt part out and trash it like most would.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOVE the DAP! Absolutely love it . Reminds me of mine :thumbup: what front lip do you have on btw?

aeaddy03

Up And Coming
5+ Year Member
very nice resto! lovin the seats and the paint. keep it up and cant wait for more pics!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ill post the photoshoot from today in this thread, as well as my build thread.

"you was talking all that good s**t..."

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
should paint your side moldings and install them other than that its sexy. what is that color i love blue and im thinking about getting a dark blue like that

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
should paint your side moldings and install them other than that its sexy. what is that color i love blue and im thinking about getting a dark blue like that
man...id love to see his reaction to you calling it blue..

its "dark amethyst pearl", and its a purple.

Speaking on his behalf, he's getting the ek9 moldings, and having them, the side mirrors/door handles/and duckbill (that im trying to talk him into buying) painted.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member