electrical load detector, and engine mounts maybe?

Puff0028

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi everyone,

Well I checked my codes on my 95 civic b16a swap, and I have had a Electrical load detector come up since the swap it wasn't there before the swap. I have searched and one person was saying it had to do with the fuse relay under the hood and what he did to fix it was replace the whole box, and he had a bare wire showing unter the intake on the braket the supports the intake. I am just wondering if this is a probable fix?

It's finally becoming nicer weather now outside so I can actually work under the hood with out freezing my fingers off lol...just gott pick up my tool box sometime lol.

I also can fix my "haunting Idle" :D now w00t.

Anther question to. While I am driving my car say any gear...when I let off the gas and then go back on the gas the car jerks like crazy...I am wondering if it is my engine mounts or not. If someone has had this prob b4 any knowledge would be great, thanks.

Puff0028

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump...come on someone must know

Puff0028

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
actually i need to know which wire it is I use to set the TPS also...I plan on leaving within 30 mins to fix this stuff

blu01civic

5+ Year Member
I just replaced an ELD on my 01 civic.... it was pretty easy. no need to replace the whole box. Just go to autozone and buy one. All i had to do was take the brackets (that hold the fuse box in place) off, turn the box upside down to unplug the wires going to the ELD and flipped it back over to unscrew the battery (80amp) fuse and the one next to it wich i dunno what it was but it was 40 amps. Once u remove the 4 screws just push the eld out from the bottom and slide the metal strip out of it, into the new one, and reverse process to instal new one. As far as the rest of the questions u have.... good luck! Having trouble of my own.