EM1 Front LCA Fit?

d21x

I have an 00 EM1 Civic SI. I need to replace the front crossmember (subframe). EM1's are hard to find so I am planning to install an Integra crossmember.

Question: will the EM1 LCA fit the Integra Crossmember (subframe)? Or if anyone has experience with EM1 LCA fitting any other Civic. Let me know. Thanks.

leroyaguilar43

I think EX and SI models have the same front suspension including the subframe and for cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MotorMo

Respected
The Integra and EM1 front lower sub frame are not interchangeable on their own. If you swap the Civic's sub frame for an Integra's, you would also need the Integra's front lower control arms, sway bar with all brackets and bushings, rear t-bracket, steering rack and bushings, and some of the sub frame bolts, as they are also different. Other than that your alignment will still be able to maintain its factory specs.
Your Civic Si however shares the same front lower sub frame as any other 96-2000 Honda Civic model. They are all the same weither they have power steering or not. Only the EK9's sub frame is a bit different, but I believe still works and fits the same.