jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Duh, I should have figured that out.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Duh, I should have figured that out.
LOL, naw I should've proof read before posting.

Installed my new mirrors, having Integra flashbacks. Also Blue Broadway Mirror came in, I've been getting annoyed by the glare from peoples HID's and Highbeams in my rear view. The Blue tint is supposed to help with that.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm liking the mirrors. I really didn't mind them when I first got my car, but more and more I'm noticing just how ugly the stock ones look. If I decide to keep my car, I might be changing my mirrors as well

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
I'm liking the mirrors. I really didn't mind them when I first got my car, but more and more I'm noticing just how ugly the stock ones look. If I decide to keep my car, I might be changing my mirrors as well
The little details make a difference sometimes, I like them. It gives me nice range of view too.

Update:
I got around to replacing the Slave, Master and Clutch Line. I ran into an issue right from the start, the banjo bolt was to long and bottomed out with a gap. I had no choice but to grind it down carefully not to ruin the threads, plus I couldn't go back because the old hard line snapped when removing it because it was almost rotted through. Everything else came out fine thankfully.

Here are some pictures of the rebuilt engine that I haven't posted yet, still under construction, mainly cosmetic stuff.

Sneak peak at something I'll be working on for another project of mine. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Redoing the brake system completely on the 4 Door, finally bought the pads, EBC Red Stuff. Read these are good for AutoX and driving, not great on the track but I'll try them anyway. Marshall Fuel gauge for my 91 Civic Si that I'm digging into very soon.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My God that pulley is enormous! I didn't realize how big it was until you put it on the pump!

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
This turned out harder than my Integra bushings. Got it done, one again lots of fire was needed to get the old bushing out.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Everything fits nicely, I need to get some o-rings for the injectors to the ports. The OE o-rings don't fit properly, the top grommets to the injectors did fit. Also have to get some 2-3mm spacers to bolt up the fuel rail.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looking good. Do you have someone making the intake flange, or are you able to mock one up on your own?

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
how did the tires handle the wet track? Any issues with hydroplaning?
Tires were awesome, dropped 3 psi from my normal specs. Only time I hydroplaned was in one spot were there was a large pool of water

Kenwood Tweeters installed to match my front Kenwood 6.5 3-way and rear 6x9 5-way speakers. Rear speakers were drowning out the fronts but not anymore.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What are you spray painting?

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk