enycesam's EBP EM1 Build.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
clean!!! i miss mine :(, but i love my sol,lol. y not just boost the b16??? i could not imagine driving my em1 in snow.
It's got a B20Z block with a B16 head. I heard B20 blocks aren't boost friendly, so I don't know. I can't afford having my motor blowing on me. I have to drive it in teh snow since this is my DD, trust me, I hate it.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i can never get sick of that color. its looks flawless dude. i like it.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i can never get sick of that color. its looks flawless dude. i like it.
Thanks, I can never get sick of it either. Well, it would be sad if I got sick of my own car. :D
And it is not flawless. It has a lot of minor dings and dents. And rock chips on my front end. It only looks good in pictures and in person if you look from far away.
Yeah, I've read some of that. Thanks for the info man.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good start sam, can't wait to see some progress!

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good start sam, can't wait to see some progress!
ZOMG, Evan commented on my thread. LOL. :D
Thanks bro.

Ordered an EP3 front grill Si emblem yesterday. Got it for $15.98 on eBay cause I had a $10 off coupon thing. :lol:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lookin good, I love the blurred rear pic.

Only time Evan commented in my build was to thread jack. d**k.

:lol:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ZOMG, Evan commented on my thread. LOL. :D
Thanks bro.

Ordered an EP3 front grill Si emblem yesterday. Got it for $15.98 on eBay cause I had a $10 off coupon thing. :lol:
Ha! I appreciate you guys commenting on my thread, so it's only fair to return the favor ;)

Psh, come on Sam - you know where to get your OEM parts from... lol.

The EP3 badge is cool, good luck securing it to the grille though, I used hot glue.

Only time Evan commented in my build was to thread jack. d**k.

:lol:
Hey now, I just looked through five, yes FIVE pages of build threads and I didn't see ONE with your username on it.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ha! I appreciate you guys commenting on my thread, so it's only fair to return the favor ;)

The EP3 badge is cool, good luck securing it to the grille though, I used hot glue.

Hey now, I just looked through five, yes FIVE pages of build threads and I didn't see ONE with your username on it.
Ahh young grass hopper, mine has slipped through the fingers of the almighty Moderators. :naughty:

It hasn't been moved yet.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh, well get off your ass and move it.

Lazy.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

LOL. Last time I asked you to get a little piece you told me to go to my local dealer. :(
But I shall come to you if I need anything OEM. ;)

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My clutch just went out. Any suggestions on what clutch kit to buy?
i have a exedy stage 1 and i love the pedal feel of the clutch not too stiff and not too soft :cool:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OEM is a Exedy clutch set-up. having a brand new clutch bearings and pressure plate will feel just perfect. Plus you'll be more exact on your shifts knowing you just spent money on it, so it'll last. I wouldn't step it up unless you're planning on boost (which i doubt cause of the B20 block) or if you're a hardcore auto-Xer

keebs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to hear about the clutch =[ but just come out even stronger! :word:
were u driving when it blew??, it sucks i know lol

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OEM is a Exedy clutch set-up. having a brand new clutch bearings and pressure plate will feel just perfect. Plus you'll be more exact on your shifts knowing you just spent money on it, so it'll last. I wouldn't step it up unless you're planning on boost (which i doubt cause of the B20 block) or if you're a hardcore auto-Xer
Thanks for the input bro. I was going to go with OEM, but hearing this from you has given me more confidence.

sorry to hear about the clutch =[ but just come out even stronger! :word:
were u driving when it blew??, it sucks i know lol
Yeah. I just got out of school and went into first and it was fine. Depressed the clutch to go into second and the clutch just went out. But luckily, I was able to drive it back home.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright, I think I'm going to get the Exedy Stage 1 clutch kit. Already took down the tranny and the old clutch and pressure plate and bearing. It was worn. I don't know how long it's been in the car.