enycesam's timeline thread

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys. I've sold my Civic for awhile now and just wanted to make a timeline thread for it for the hell of it. It came a long way since I've bought it until I sold the car. It was an automatic 1997 HX. Nothing special, but just wanted to share. Please if you have nothing good to say, don't bother saying it. Here goes.:D

Here it is, the beginning of January of 2007. Bought it bone stock minus the generic SRI that was already under the hood. Noticed the imperfections: crack on the lower part of the bumper, headlights were hazed, paint wasn't all that great, etc.

January 15, 2007. I got a set of 99-00 taillights from a friend of mine for free 'cause his EM1 had altezzas and he didn't need these. Looks much better.

January 21, 2007. Finished the 99-00 front end conversion with halo headlights of eBay(what a mistake that was). Replica front mugen lip and replica type r rear lip added. And a black-chrome OEM S2000 rear emblem.

February 9, 2007. Put on the fogs I bought from PasswordJDM.

March 1, 2007. HIDs. I know a crappy pic but it's the only one I have.

March 2, 2007. Auto Spoon Sports shift knob with red stitch shift boot. Didn't look that bad.

March 23, 2007. Had a little accident in the snow and my halos got messed up and now was the chance for new headlights. Bought some black housings off JDMcarboy. Looks much better.

May 25, 2007. Added license plate relocater, H&R race springs, OEM Si grill, red open-0ended Muteki lugs, removed stock wing. Had a cracked windshield at this time and stickers on the windshield.

June 26, 2007. Si spoiler was added for awhile at this point.

October 15, 2007. Some other stuff added at this point. AEM SRI, OEM EK sidemarkers, SiR front emblem assembly with OEM S2000 black-chrome emblem, Pioneer in-dash, new tires, Skunk2 coilover sleeves and bronze painted HXs and valve cover.

January 24, 2008. A year after and she looks like this. More stuff added. CTR foldable mirrors, gold LS meshies, Blox lugs.

March 20, 2008. OEM '98 rear lip added.

She was sold on May 15, 2008. The guy said he had plans for her. Dropping a K in her or something. But yeah. That is the life of the Civic when I had her in my hands. Hope you guys enjoyed the little timeline.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whoa, the end product was CLEAN! What are you rolling in now?

A-2-B

Red+ Blue+ Flashing = Bad
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
seriously, agreed with the guy above

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Black EK's looks SOOOO good w/lips on them! :drool: Especially 99-00 front ends.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whoa, the end product was CLEAN! What are you rolling in now?
I got a 2003 Acura 3.2CL Type-S now. Thanks bro.
looked so clean!
Thanks bro.
seriously, agreed with the guy above
Thanks.
Black EK's looks SOOOO good w/lips on them! :drool: Especially 99-00 front ends.
Haha, yeah they do. Thanks
Your friend had altezzas on an EM1?
Yeah. He put altezzas on them and left his 99-00 tails in the dust. Basically almost new. He changed them out when he bought the car.

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car was really clean bro it would have been hard for me to part with....

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice time line! i remember seein that one pic in a magazine..maybe a honda tuning? always thought this car was super clean.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Did the car stay automatic the whole time?? The auto spoon knob looks stick!

You gave the car a WHOLE new look and looks amazingly better. Why didnt you say keep negative comments to yourself? Its not like youre a ricer or anything, I have NOTHING bad to say about the car.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car was really clean bro it would have been hard for me to part with....
Yeah, I do miss it. Thanks bro.
nice time line! i remember seein that one pic in a magazine..maybe a honda tuning? always thought this car was super clean.
Thanks a lot bro. Yeah it was in the Feb/Mar issue of Honda Tuning mag in the grassroots section.
Did the car stay automatic the whole time?? The auto spoon knob looks stick!

You gave the car a WHOLE new look and looks amazingly better. Why didnt you say keep negative comments to yourself? Its not like youre a ricer or anything, I have NOTHING bad to say about the car.
Yeah, it was auto this whole time from when I bought it til I sold it. You never know, some people don't have the same view as you guys do on my car. Thanks a lot bro.

Tek-C