Eran's Timeline Thread .... <56K Epic Fail>

B16DELSLO

5+ Year Member
dont get mad at me cuz ur a hater and im stickin up for the sol name. eks and egs are outplayed neways. everyone and the mother has one. i dont even glance at em nemore when im drivin cuz there everywhere. they get old. dont get me wrong they are sick when there different then all the others. and as for a "fan boy dude" im not gonan lie idk wtf ur talkin bout. but u can just keep hatin. but all in all hondas in general are seen as "chick cars". so u talkin s**t on a sol is nuthin noone has ever heard. get over it. its done.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This kid does not speak for me.

I hate him. So much. Please, leave my thread before you embarrass Del Sol's further.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn thats a really clean one, nice find man

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im not homophobic, i voted NO on prop 8.
just because someone voted yes on prop 8 does not make them a homophobe, they simply believe in the judeo christian beliefs that our nation was founded upon and while they may have nothing against gay people having a civil union they do not wish for gays to infringe upon the sancitiy of marriage

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just because someone voted yes on prop 8 does not make them a homophobe, they simply believe in the judeo christian beliefs that our nation was founded upon and while they may have nothing against gay people having a civil union they do not wish for gays to infringe upon the sancitiy of marriage
Not that I want Eran's thread to go way off topic, but marriage at all doesn't have to have anything to do with the church. Legalizing gay marriage doesn't mean any church would be forced to marry gay people. Even now anyone can walk into a church, say they want to get married there and the church can say no.