Ex & Si OEM exhaust?

95jdmej1

If you're going to come in here and flame people like that, you'll get no help. We've told you the answer to your question over and over again. The bottom diagram you had originally posted shows an SI exhaust setup. The difference is the stupid tip on the end of the exhaust. They are the same otherwise. Now, stop being ignorant, and understand you've found your answer, or go ask another board for reference.
What is your problem? I didn't flame anyone, if anything I got "flamed". So, providing correct part numbers for the parts in questions is looked down upon here?

Some one said I wouldn't have wasted so much time if I called the dealer, so I replied that I did call the dealer and it was a waste of time. Then, I went on to explain the information I had found through further research.

I was nowhere near flaming anyone nearly as much as I was getting "flamed" in this thred.

Trekk

Registered VIP
Here is a crazy idea. Buy it and try it! It's not like Honda radically redesigned the unibody because its a SI! All the hangers should be in the same spot. If anything the pipe might be a tad longer or shorter near the cat. If it doesn't fit go to an exhaust shop and have them cut off the flange and fix it.
I'd "guess" the main difference to be the pipe I.d