exhaust upgrade

RalleyRedSi

5+ Year Member
what would be the best exhaust upgrade? im looking for some extra horses with a low tone sound...?

Hazy3gs

5+ Year Member
apexi ws2 or noir get my vote

1FastEX1994

^ROFLcopter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Skunk2 High-power cat back :]

they look nice, and they arent raspy at all

skunksi

5+ Year Member
My vote goes to skunk2. the exhaust is a great tone. with the cap on, the cars actually quiter then stock. mash the gas and she really wakes up. take the cap off and shes pissed all the time. great exhaust and yeah it looks great too

R18-Power

5+ Year Member
^
thats true it sounds louder and different on the R18, I forgot about that, but either way I would go with a
greddy Ti-c...

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
skunk2,hks,tanabe that comes in mind for exhaust system for me

killercrx91

5+ Year Member
what would be the best exhaust upgrade? im looking for some extra horses with a low tone sound...?
Stock. I heard that if you do get a new exhaust for the new civics you don't get that much HP. You would get more if you play around with the air on the engine.... This telling you what I heard.

;)

sixersfan64

5+ Year Member
were all just gonna give u what we like. u realize that right? u have to decide for yourself what exhaust you want.

civicRacer4lyfe

5+ Year Member
you look smart

Skunk2 High-power cat back :]

they look nice, and they arent raspy at all
hey do you plug your o2 censor in your exhaust pipe for 08 si? cause it doesnt look like theres a spot for it on aftermarket exhausts. cause on my integra it did....i just want to no cause i dont want my engine light on