-+EXTREMELY RARE+- OEM 92-95 EG JDM Civic Headlight/Headlamp Washers Retrofit Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

deschlong

5+ Year Member
SOLD

>>For a full description and more pictures, visit the eBay auction.<<

This auction is for a full OEM retrofit kit for the extremely rare JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) 1992-1995 EG-series Headlight Washers. In Japan, the 5th Generation 92-95 Honda Civic came in a 4WD sedan model known as the RTSi. The RTSi was the only JDM model to have Honda OEM factory-installed headlight washers.

This is probably one of the rarest features you could ever find for a 92-95 EG Civic. It can be installed on ANY EG Sedan, Hatchback or Coupe.

This auction includes THE COMPLETE KIT including the switch, relay, special headlight washer bottle, pump, tubing, valves & nozzles, nozzle clips and of course all wiring pigtails. Everything you need to get the system up and mounted properly is included.

For more information about EG Civic Headlight Washers, including a full DIY on their installation, consult my write-up.

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
This is not b20vtec no need to bump your thread like that.

Please read and follow the forum rules

deschlong

5+ Year Member
Bump for having read the rules already and knowing that: A. They say nothing about thread bumping, and B. Bumping a thread about once a day is widely considered reasonable. Cheers.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump for you, if it was for an EK I'd jump on it. Great price too by the looks of the auction.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ I have one for an EK - it will be posted after this auction ends.
Sweet, no guarantees but I'll definitely take a look and consider it. Interested to see what the switch looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.