F/S: 2007 Honda Civic (FIji Blue) 13,500 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZrJdmDa9

5+ Year Member
Decided to make a new thread with a more of a reasonable price and hopefully I can get some more offers!

As the title states, I am selling my 07 Si. I really don't want to get rid of it, but payments are really not something I can afford right now. That being said is why i am trying to find her a good home.

The car is/has:

- Fiji Blue Pearl

- About 80,000 miles on it (All highway due to the older man who owned it before me.) Since i have owned it I've put about 3,500 daily driven miles on it. Once to Massachusetts and rest around town back and forth to work.

- A Honda certified pre-owned vehicle. The warranty is still good for another 20,000 miles. So if there is any issues that I am unaware of, it should be able to be taken care of for no cost as long as it is not a wear item. (such as brake pads, clutch, etc...)

- No third gear grind, shifts super smooth (common problem with these. I also changed the transmission fluid about 1,500k ago. I work at Honda, therefore I used Honda transmission fluid and what not.)

- Four brand new OEM SI wheels on it which were installed before I bought it. Wrapped in fuzion zri tires, which were brand new as well.

- Eibach Sportline lowering springs. (installed around 1,000k ago)

-Two sets of floor mats, Si carpeted and all seasons covering them also OEM Honda. (Also the trunk has an all season mat as well.)

As I am trying to be as straight forward as possible, the only thing that wrong with this car is that the airbag light is on for a sensor under the driver seat. It only comes on from time to time. This can be fixed under said warranty above.

And.. That's that. Now on to some pictures!

I am looking to get 13,500 OBO (negotiable)

If there is any questions feel free to pm me on here. You can also contact me by cell (text or call) my number is : (845)380-2427

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
beautiful car! glws!

Status
Not open for further replies.