Not open for further replies.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why did you make another ad? One is enough.

b16lewis

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude don't be a d**k. he was just trying to keep you from getting your post band

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok well best of luck with your scam...I mean sale

Nobody is going to buy it from you for quite obvious reasons:
1. You come off as a douche, nobody likes a pompous a*****e like yourself.
2. You listed years of cars this will not fit.
3. You clearly know nothing about it and probably stole it
4. You disrespect a mod and have blatant disregard of all rules.
5. You used a stock picture with watermarks and all for some reason not sure why

Now doing a quick google search shows you play FPS which explains the " I am so cool on the internet thing" as you think just because you are online nothing bad will happen. You can cuss and say whatever to anyone but remember there are always consequences to your actions.

You are also quite active on and Evo board, which is odd that you are selling a part for a honda
http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-how-requests-questions-tips/400361-oem-hid-headlight-install-wiring-gsr-non-hid-evo-9-a.html

So I am guessing this is you
http://www.myspace.com/s7krew/photos

Aww arent you adorable, you weigh all of 140 lbs, and also notice I have your first and last name which I used earlier and did not correct me so therefor it must be you. With this info I can find out anything I want about you so keep up the hardass routine and see where it gets you. The choice is yours.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:ban:

Don't come on here being a douchebag, then expect people to buy your s**t, OP. Go somewhere else.

DTvn

Didn't his other post say 96-03?

I don't think anyone would buy from him after that..

Status
Not open for further replies.